1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of non-private data as we do not collect personal data that is not collected by the Company for the provision of these services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of non-private data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: BOSS WORLDWIDE LLC (DBA: ALGO ONLINE RETAIL)
Trade name: ALGO ONLINE RETAIL
1 Blue Hill Plaza, Suite 1509
Pearl River, NY 10965
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating non-private data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
• Legality: We will only collect non-private data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal and non-private data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
• Accuracy: We will keep your data accurate and up to date.
• Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
• Retention: We retain your data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• International transfers: in the event that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
• Third parties: Access and transfer of data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
• Non-private data can be: Browser type, Browser plugin information, Local time zone, Device type (desktop, laptop), Screen size, Screen color depth and system fonts.
In general, we collect and process non-private Data for the purpose of:
• To provide information for the improvement and standardization of our services.
• Possible use of this data to show in real-time to those who purchase our services.
• To make any order to the user or to deliver any information of the service.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, the data may be processed provided that:
• You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
• By legal requirement.
• Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our services or by your status as a customer.
• Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to 789. for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except for legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your data, you can contact us at any time to:
• Access your data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
• Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
• Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
• Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
• Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to Team@ALGOonlineretail.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be changed by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.